Featuring simple tips, practical advice and inspiring ideas, this hardback book Feel-Good Gardening: How to Reap Nature’s Benefits for Mental, Physical and Spiritual Well-being author Claire Stares invites us to cultivate more than just a garden – she encourages us to nurture our well-being, both inside and out.
We all know that our environment is critical to our well-being, so when seeking a boost to our happiness, where better to look than the garden? Whether you're hoping to cultivate a calmer mindset, nurture your physical strength or connect with your community, the restorative powers of gardening can help you flourish.
Whether a seasoned gardener or a novice, Claire’s practical tips and advice will empower you to create and maintain a garden that becomes your personal sanctuary. With valuable information, actionable tips, creative project ideas and feel-good gardening facts, this book will help you discover the all-round health benefits that can come while honing your green fingers.
Inside you will discover:
- How the aromas, colours and sounds of plants and nature can both relax and invigorate you
- Why gardening and its therapeutic actions are beneficial for your mental health
- How to energize your body, tone muscles and improve flexibility for overall fitness
- The plentiful spiritual aspects to be found through breathwork and grounding exercises
- How and why gardening can plant you within your community and encourage teamwork and cooperation.
Feel-Good Gardening is the perfect book for those looking to discover the transformative power of gardening as a holistic practice for a healthier and happier life. So, unlock the full potential of nature’s gifts for your well-being and Feel-Good Gardening.